Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wednesday Poker

Okay, we are at the hump of the week and 2 tournaments to report tonight.

Kicking us off is Star Poker Bray and their €20 (15 plus 5 reg)Freezeout tournament. Kicking off at 8.00pm, you can late reg up to the end of the break at 9.30pm. Blinds are 15 minutes and you have a 10k starting stack. Refreshments available throughout and sambos served at the break (30 minute break from 9-9.30pm). Probably the busiest night in Star Poker is the Wednesday game and usually always hits 60 runners sometimes a lot more.

Cash Games Available around 10 o'clock and the tables fill up very quickly. blinds 25/50c, rake is 3% once a flop is seen and capped at €3.

There is another game in Sally O'Briens in Arklow. I have been in contact with the guy that runs it and he will send me on details and the structure etc. Once he does I will update here straight away. As far as I know its a league basis, with all new players welcome and could be a €50 freezeout or €30 plus 2 x €10 rebuys. Again once I have all the details I will update straight away.

Good luck at the tables.

No comments:

Post a Comment