Saturday, July 7, 2012

Newtown Friday Night

Small Report from last night in Newtown. I left when it was heads up between ritchie and greg. both seemed to have equal chips. On the final table i pushed with 66, was called by 44 and a,k and greg hit a set of 4s on the flop. Earlier in the night I made the biggest fold prelop, as I raised preflop with KINGS, Dominic pushed all in and was instacalled by ritchie so I knew one of them had ACES and I was right as Dom had JACKS and Ritchie the Aces. Low and behold first card on the flop a King!!! great fold preflop but in the end I would have been monster Chip leader and Ricthie would have been gone. I did make a hero call when Beaudine pushed all in for 11k, when i had hit top pair, top kicker on a 10,9, 5 rianbow board, ace on the turn and another 5 on the river. Unlucky BO!!

Good nights game with prizes for 1st to 4th 300, 200, 100, 50.

Pictures of the action:


(The coach, in good mood right before he called an all in, looking for the flush that never came)




Ritchie (above heads up)


Greg (above heads up)


Tom "Humberto Brenes" Jackson with Sharky....

No comments:

Post a Comment