Thursday, September 13, 2012

Chip & A Chair Poker Events

Just a quick note to advise I have now taken over Chip & Chair Poker Events from Craig Ledwith. Craig at this moment with other commitments, does not have the time to continue running his games and we have agreed that I will take over with immediate effect.

I will run the games in The Old Ship, Arklow on a Monday Night and The game in The Old Forge in Wicklow on a Tuesday Night. The structure, league, buy ins etc will not change as Craig ran a good game, so no point changing anything. Both League games will continue as normal. Craig has built both games up and gets 2 full tables per night so credit must go to him as if the game was bad You would not get the players. I hope to continue to run the game as good as he did.

This has been something I have being trying to get into for a while, and now that I have, I am going to start doing a little more, i.e. Fundraisers etc. So if your looking for someone to run a game, organise a fundraiser please contact me by email, phone or through the site. I wont rip you off and I have all the equipment, chips, tables etc.

So I have already designed a new logo and from this moment on it will be in force!

Thanks and if you have any questions get in touch!

2 comments: