Thursday, November 1, 2012

Christmas Deepstack Tournament

Im throwing this out there, as Im looking at running a 50 max 20/25k deepstack tournament on either the 22nd/23rd December 2012 in Wicklow. Fully dealer dealt, food served at the break, €75 euro entry (€55 plus €20 reg), which will gaurantee a prize pool of €3000. (This would mean I would try pay the whole final table, but i want to try and guarantee a top prize of €1500 for the winner).
Blinds would be 20/25 mins up to the break and 30 after the break.

Before im asked, the reg is €20 as dealers will need to be brought in, food paid for, room hire and some gear to!

I can only Guarantee a prize pool of €3k once I have the players, so providing I have 50 entrants this will be a good tournament. It will be a midday/afternoon start, and hopefully people wont have work the following day!!!

Cash game will operate here when enough people have been knocked out to.

Again please let me have feedback on this, www.wicklowpkrscene.blogspot.com (feel free to comment, let me know what you think, or have any ideas yourself), contact me on 086-8446556 or Ill speak to people at the leagues that are currently running.

Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be there fo sho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about a small side tournament, 6 max win the button? €20+5 no dealers, it'll be a bit of crack and quit psychotic....

    ReplyDelete