Friday, December 21, 2012

Grand Hotel Wicklow Deepstack Sunday Reminder


€75 Entry (€60 plus €15)

Fully Dealer Dealt, Food on the break and some Poker gear will be handed out as well for best hands etc as there wont be enough to go around. (Thanks to Irish Eyes and Boyle Poker for this).

Starting stack 20k. Blinds 25 mins before the break (2 hours play) and 30 minutes when you return (30 min break).

There is an option of a dealer tip of €5 for an extra 5k in chips. This is optional and I would like to see what players would think of this. Not all players will take it and puts them at a disadvantage straight away as they would be 5k down in chips. Please let me know what you think!!


I have included Antes in the structure to entice some action, especially with the blinds being so long. I dont think we will hit blinds of 50000/100000 but I have included them for all to see.

Finally I would like to know what kind of numbers that will be showing up, if you can tweet me, comment on the blog/facebook, text me 0868446556, or email me wicklowpkrscene@gmail.com, just so I have an indication of numbers.

I WOULD IDEALLY LIKE IF PEOPLE WOULD PREBOOK/PRE-REGISTER BY TEXT ON THE ABOVE NUMBER SO TO KNOW WHAT NUMBERS IM EXPECTING

Christmas Jumpers and Christmas Hats are a must!!

The poker awards will also be handed out on the break if the players etc are in attendance.

Please feel free to contact me should you have any queries.

Also There more than likely will be a cash game afterwards and last night I was asked to run a NLH game and an Omaha Game. If anyone is interested please can you let me know.


If its a thing where 2 cash games get going, one table will be 50c/€1 and the 2nd table will be €1/€2.

Thanks Everyone.

2 comments:

  1. what sort of numbers are you expecting for this? has there been a similar tournament here before? if so, what were the numbers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same tournie was held here last year and we got just short of fifty. 2 good cash tables were in full flow also. If you need anything else give me a call or text

    ReplyDelete