Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tuesday Night Poker

One game tonight and it takes place in Jacobs Well Rathdrum. I have been waiting a while for details on this game and when I was finally told I thought the guy was taking the Mick out of me, but apparently not!!!

Each week they alternate between 2 games. 1 game is a €50 freezeout. starting stack is 62k (you are reading this correctly), blinds are 15/20 mins. no money kept behind all is paid out in prizefunds. starts at 8.30 and can run for a while with a stack this big!!

Their 2nd game is €30, with a €10 rebut only for the first 3 levels. starting stack is not as big, i believe its around the 20k mark, and blinds are as above 15/20 mins.

Thanks to Charles for the details. Ill update fully once Ive been informed of same.

Finally there was a game to start tonight in the Old Forge Wicklow, run by Chip & Chair Poker, however this will not start until next week. Again ill post full details once I have to hand

No comments:

Post a Comment