Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wednesday Night

Star Poker Bray have their €20 (15 plus 5 reg)Freezeout tournament. Kicking off at 8.00pm, you can late reg up to the end of the break at 9.30pm. Blinds are 15 minutes and you have a 10k starting stack. Refreshments available throughout and sambos served at the break (30 minute break from 9-9.30pm). Probably the busiest night in Star Poker is the Wednesday game and usually always hits 60 runners sometimes a lot more.

Cash Games Available around 10 o'clock and the tables fill up very quickly. blinds 25/50c, rake is 3% once a flop is seen and capped at €3.

There is another game in Sally O'Briens in Arklow. I had been in contact with the guy that runs it and was told he will send me on details and the structure etc, but alas no details. As far as I know its a league basis, with all new players welcome and could be a €50 freezeout or €30 plus 2 x €10 rebuys.

I do try get as much details from each nights poker as I can, but if people dont want to promote their game or have the decency to do what they say they are going to do, then it makes my job a lot harder. Dont forget this is a recreational blog, I dont get paid, its more of a hobby and puts poker around the County of Wicklow into the spotlight. If its a thing where you dont want your game mentioned, then please contact me and I will remove and report no more.

Finally there is a Fundraiser in Eire Og, Greystones tonight. You will see I have posted twice on this in the last 2 days, so have a look at the flyer from yesterday as all the details are on that. Last time they ran a poker fundraiser it got close to 40 players.

To all contributors so far,marcin from star poker, clif, craig ledwith from Chip and Chair and all the people who comment and email me details of fundraisers etc, I thank you, your help is vital with keeping the blog up to date.


Good luck at the tables.

No comments:

Post a Comment