Sunday, May 27, 2012

Biased.....me???

Hopefully when people read the blog or comment, they dont think im pulling for one Poker room/Tournament.

The thing about this blog is I will tell it as it is. Im not going to Disrespect any poker room/tournament/pub game, but Im also going to tell you the truth, thats what we are here for.

If you feel im always pulling for Star Poker or The game in newtown, im not!! In my opinion, Star Poker in Bray is a quality poker room, good structures, (apart from the 30 min break, my only complaint on Bray)and its cheap and gets big numbers.
Newtown, its a good serious game, very little messing, and the standard of play is pretty high.

Finally the last part here is there are not a lot of games around Wicklow. Im waiting on details on games in Arklow and rathdrum, and I am also awaiting details from the poker tournaments, where I get reports/pictures and can let people see who is winning and where.

Please feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment