Thursday, May 31, 2012

Last night in Bray.

This is only a snippet of Last night. I ventured into Bray, and played the €20 freezeout. First few hands I won, then had a big hand with a set of 6s over a set of 2s, Both on the flop, so how my good friend Pat didnt go broke is beyond me! (he did go broke shortly after as he pushed on a King, Queen, 8 flop, with 7,2 off and was snap called by some maniac with aces!!!) I was building up a nice stack and lost a third of it, when with Ace King hearts i got raised preflop, called and hit 2 hearts on the flop only to miss my flush. I believe if this had of been the other way around and he had the Ah,Kh i would have been creamed!!!

I finally went out when i pushed with 8s to be called by 9s and they held. Out in a disappointing 30/31, but the talking point was how many showed up. 82 (Eighty Two) people decided to try their luck and I have to say for a €20 tournament this was a great turnout plus make the final table and you were in the money as they paid out 9 places. Play eventually ended at 2.30 (according to Jason) when there was a 4 way chop for about €240 each.

I for once played the cash game and was running well, particulary in a pot for about €120 when on the turn I hit 2 pair, to be rivered by a set. 2 Cash tables were full and a third was nearly started.

A good nights poker, only complaint was the Heat!! it was like the air conditioning was blowing hot air, maybe with the low roof it didnt help, but it can be off putting.

No comments:

Post a Comment