Monday, May 28, 2012

Wednesday in Bray.

So last Wednesday myself and my Brother decided to go to Bray for their €20 tournament. There was 60 runners, 6 tables which I think is brilliant for a Wednesday Night. The €20 buy in is cheap and its getting the big numbers. We both ran into big hands early on, and lost 1/2 and 3/4 of our stacks respectively. I believe to do well in this tournament you need a big stack early on and unfortunately for both of us not matter how we tried we were always just under the average.

The last time I played here on a wednesday I was moved about 6 times and once after I had played 2 Hands!!!! This week We didnt move until there was half the field left, though it didnt do me or my brother any good.

I went out in 22nd, disappointed as i flopped top pair on my all-in to be outkicked.

Still worth checking out a Wednesday night as its value for money.

No comments:

Post a Comment